Friday, March 11, 2011

The Place

tor" content="Microsoft Word 11">

There is this place i wanted to go

A place where I can sit alone

A place where I can heal the wounds

And not a single human can found

I want to sit underneath a willow tree somewhere in the middle of a silent savanna

A grass field in the centre of nowhere

A field dream way beneath the lost world

I want to feel the peaceful mellow air there

Put my back onto the willow tree

Read books until the silent weights my eyes

And see glimpses of sunlight through the leaves canopy when I lay my head down

I would close my eyes

And sharpen my senses to feel everything

The wind towards my face, the waving grasses under my feet, hear the breeze whispers some mellow melody, smell the fragrant of soft dancing petals

And stopped

Just to realize how peaceful it is

Where nobody can hurt me no more

When nobody can put me to prison they call misery

There’s only me, and the harmless tame nature

And then I’ll fly

And land on a beach

In the afternoon the warmth of the air paralyzed my body to relaxation

The ocean breeze slips through my hair

The white, clear sand put me on to comforts

Silence

Too silent

There’s only the sound of wave crashes and the breeze

I stood up and stand by the tip of the wave, the shore

The water is clearly blue

Puts me on a blue silhouette

I put my tiptoe onto the water

And how light the water was

Massages my feet

And when the night came, the beauty came out more extraordinary

Night stars

Different than others

You can never find night stars like this

It covers the dark sky with blinking lights

Like diamond sprinkles

And I light myself a fire

With sticks and branches

It feels so warm and cheerful

I dance around it

And watch the smoke flew into the dark Atlantic sky

Such a beautiful place

Where my mind will be a free, open book, but with no readers and intruders

No more open wound can bleed me

Nothing could possibly hurt me

Silence

I have to admit it is a little bit lonely

It is lonely

But how can I need somebody when they all hurt me?

And which would I prefer?

Lonesome freedom, or somebody by my side?

There is nothing real

Nothing true

It tore my heart when I realize choices are hard

I stared at the stars

Shooting star

I wished the world for a better place for me to live

And to be left

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you got comments