Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Support Us!

Yup, the upcoming event is called:

PORSENI a.k.a O2SN!
Okay I'm actually confused cause some people call it porseni and the other called it o2sn-_-



Porseni
= Pentas Olahraga dan Seni
O2SN = Olimpiade Olahraga Siswa Nasional




Nineteen, us, me, is going to compete at the BASKETBALL competition. Sounds.........WOW o_O

This is a really something cause we got only one chance, the maximum age is 1996, and we heard the rumor that the match will be 3 on 3. So my coach chosed Eksalanti, Tiara, Me, and Ananda for it.


And oh-my-God I'm darn scared. Why? Sounds like a BIG responsibility eh?


Our first match will be held this Friday at SMP Tarakanita 1. And I beg for your prayer and support :D





Number Thirteen from Nineteen
♥ Eurevannixer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you got comments